Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Exams are Almost Finished

Hello All,

This is basically just a test blog to make sure everyone is able to access it. I am currently studying for my last final of the year and I am procrastinating by blogging. This is where I will be posing all my blogs. I will probably have a few more post before I leave for Bolivia. My departure for Bolivia is on June 1, 2010, and I will update the blog as often as possible once in Bolivia.

Feel Free to share this blogs with others as well.

Back to Studying

3 comments:

  1. muahahaha I am officially the first to comment! zing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Nephew,

    I am wishing you well on your trip to Bolivia. This is a wonderful life time experience for you. I am so proud of you and for you. My prayers are constant for you. God bless you and keep you. I'm so glad to have this site to keep up with you. Love you bunches. Aunt Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Cuz,
    I will be keeping you in my prayers for your safety and well being. Your time there is sure to be an adventure that you will remember for the rest of your life. Study hard, but have fun too.

    Love Always, Cousin Christine

    ReplyDelete