Thursday, June 17, 2010

Leave tomorrow for Uyuni Salt Flatts

Hello All,

Sorry this is going to be kind of a short blog post because i need to get home and back for my trip tomorrow for Uyuni. Ï leave tomorrow at 7. There are pictures online of the salt flatts so if you are interested you can view them, but I will be sure to write a long descriptive post on the trip. We should get back around Tuesday so look for a post next weel. This week at work I continued work on this detailed gasification technology. I am in the process right now of creating a powerpoint in which I include a step by step process of how to build a gasifier, with pictures, and a list of parts need and materials. It is proving to be somewhat challenging, but a challenge is always good right. I also helped Peter and Mirco with the wood dryer. We had to cut some wood panels in order to accomodate some fans, I´m sorry I cant upload pictures right now, but when I get my camera fixed and can find a way to upload them I will. Until next time.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment